THE UAW ENDORSES GRETCHEN WHITMER FOR GOVERNOR
During tough times, Governor Gretchen Whitmer is a tough leader who always puts Michigan first. She’s worked across party lines to get results to help Michigan families right now, lowering costs, making record investments in public education, and creating more economic opportunity – all without raising taxes.
1. [WDIV, 3/8/22]; [Bridge Michigan, 4/14/22]; [WDIV, 12/7/21]
2. [WXMI, 5/9/22]; [Bridge Michigan, 3/3/22]; [Bridge Michigan, 5/15/20]; [MLive, 5/15/20]; [WZZM, 5/27/21]
3. [Detroit News, 6/2/22]; [WJRT, 11/22/21]; [WJRT, 11/22/21]; [WJRT, 7/14/21]; [WJRT, 7/14/21]; [WNEM, 8/24/21]
Tudor Dixon’s dangerous agenda would drag Michigan backward by banning abortion without exceptions and supporting a tax scheme that would dismantle the state budget and could lead to higher taxes on working families and devastating cuts to vital services like law enforcement and public education.
4. [MIRS Podcast, Interview with Tudor Dixon, 9/27/21, 45:15]; [WKAR, OTR Overtime, 10/15/21, 08:20]; [@TudorDixon, Twitter, 5/12/22]; [WWMT, GOP Livingston County Primary Debate, 5/12/22: 14:55]
5. [Tudor Dixon, Steve Gruber Show, 5/24/22; 5:00]; [Detroit News, 4/27/22]
6. [Tudor Dixon, WXMI, 6/2/22; 1:15]; [Tudor Dixon, Michigan Big Show, 8/3/22, 03:19]; [CNBC, 8/18/22]
By texting this number, you agree to receive periodic messages from the International Union, UAW. Message and data rates may apply.
Paid for by International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW). 8000 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit, Michigan 48214. Not authorized by any candidate.